The Onsite Manager and Aon

Insurance for subscribers of The Onsite Manager

or call 1300 734 274 Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm AET

Aon and The Onsite Manager come together in 2021 to offer access to a broad range of market-leading risk and insurance solutions to subscribers of The Onsite Manager. Whether you’re looking to arrange Residential Unit Manager’s cover, Cyber, Management Liability and more, you can discuss your requirements with an insurance specialist who will be able to work with you to find a suitable product for risks commonly faced by the needs of your profession.

What is Resident Unit Managers insurance and why do you need it?

Resident Unit Manager’s (RUM’s) Insurance through Aon has been designed with the needs of RUMs in mind. Some of the key risks you may face in your line of work are allegations of professional negligence, and/or claims for personal injury and/or third-party property damage because of your business operations. Therefore, RUM's Insurance cover arranged by Aon combines Professional Indemnity Insurance and Public Liability Insurance into one policy to make life a little easier.

As a RUM, there’s a lot to do – while balancing the expectations of landlords and tenants, you’re also arranging for general maintenance and additional duties handled behind the scenes to ensure your properties are well kept. However, sometimes one minor oversight can be enough to undo all your good work. Having adequate insurance is important when carrying out your duties, to help protect you from some of the costs associated with the claims that arise in connection with your property management services.


What does RUM's Insurance cover?

Why Aon?

Don't just insure, be sure.

Industry expertise

Feel confident about your choice of insurance by talking with specialists in your industry

Local support

All brokers based in Australia

Global broker

Our global scale means we can negotiate competitive quality insurance products with insurers

Client education

We provide specialist resources on business insurance and risk management to help you stay on top of current and emerging risks in your industry

Contact our Real Estate team

Your Message

Email / Phone

First Name

Business / Profession

Phone Number

Last Name

Email Address


Ways to get in touch

Or call us on 1300 734 274, email us on [email protected]

1Subject to full terms, conditions and limits of the policy. Please review the full policy wording for more information.

Resident Unit Manager’s Insurance is arranged by Aon Risk Services Australia Limited (Aon) ABN 17 000 434 720 AFSL 241141 as agent for the insurer Insurance Australia Limited (ABN 11 000 016 722) trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Further information can be provided upon request.